|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY:
An off-shoot of Salumber. Rulers were…
- Rawat GOVIND DAS, son of Rawat Khengar
of Salumber, he was the founder of
the estate and is said to have been killed in an engagement with Mirza
Shahrukh, one of Akbar’s generals near Jawad (later in the Nimach
district of Gwalior).
- Rawat MEGH SINGH I fl.1608, he defeated the Imperial army
under Mahabat Khan at Untala, later his estate was (briefly) given to
Ballu Chauhan of Bedla; he was given the mansab of four hundred Jat and two
hundred Sawar, and the Pargana of Malpura in Jaipur by Emperor Jahangir
- Rawat RAJ SINGH
- Rawat MAHA SINGH I, married and had issue.
- Rani Takhat
Kanwar, married (as his first wife), Rao Nahar Singhji of Parsoli.
- Rawat MOKHAM SINGH
- Rawat UDAI SINGH
- Rawat KUSHAL SINGH
- Rawat BHUPAL SINGH
- Rawat ALLU SINGH [Allaji]
- Rawat ANUP SINGH I
- Rawat HARI SINGH I
- Rawat DEVI SINGH
- Rawat Sawai MEGH SINGH II
- ??Rawat Sawai PRATAP SINGH
- Rawat Sawai MAHA SINGHJI II -/1824 and
1839/1866, became a religious mendicant at the shrines of Nathdwara and
Kankroli, but he resumed management of the estate on his sons death,
and had issue. He died 1866.
- Rawat Sawai Kishore Singhji (qv)
- Kanwar Madho Singh, married 1848, Kanwarani Chaman
Kanwar, committed sati in 1861, daughter of Raj Rana Kirti
Singhji II of Bari Sadri, and his first
wife, Rani Sringar Kanwar. He died 1861.
- Rawat Sawai Megh Singhji III (qv)
- Rawat Sawai KISHORE SINGHJI 1824/1839, murdered in 1839.
- Rawat Sawai MEGH SINGHJI III 1866/1905,
born about 1857, married 1879, Rani Chand Kanwar, daughter of Maharaj
Shri Balwant Singh, Rao of Dattigaon,
his third wife, Rani Gulab Kanwar, and had issue.
- Rawat Sawai Anup Singhji II (qv)
- Rawat Sawai ANUP SINGHJI II 1905/-,
born 1889, he adopted Kunwar Hari Singh, son of Maharaj Shri
Gopal Singhji of Anoopura, and his wife, Rani Dolat Kunwar, daughter of
Raja Khuman Singhji of Ralayata;
married Rani Mohan Kanwar, born 22nd January 1894, daughter of
Kunwar Devi Singh of Parsoli, and his
first wife, Kunwarani Gulab Kanwar, and had adoptive issue.
- (A) Rawat Sawai Hari
Singhji II (qv)
- Rawat Sawai HARI SINGHJI II (see above)