|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY:
- Rawat BHAIRAV SINGH,
1st Rawat of Bhadesar, second son of Rawat
of Salumber, he was granted the
thikana of Bhadesar, married and had adoptive issue. He died sp.
- (A) Rawat Hamir Singh (qv)
- Rawat HAMIR SINGH,
2nd Rawat of Bhadesar -/1855; son of Rawat Sardar Singh
of Chavand, he succeeded by adoption; married and had issue.
He died 1855.
- Rawat UMAID SINGH,
3rd Rawat of Bhadesar 1855/-; married and had adoptive issue.
He died sp.
- (A) Rawat Bhupal Singh (qv)
- Rawat BHUPAL SINGH,
4th Rawat of Bhadesar; son of Rawat Sobhag Singh
of Chavand, he succeeded by adoption,
married and had issue.
- Kunwar Inder Singh, he was adopted into Bhainsrorgarh, and succeeded there as
Rawat Inder Singh of Bhainsrorgarh.
- Kunwar Tej Singh, he was adopted by Rawat Jodh Singh of
but died at an early age before succeeding there.
- Kunwar Man Singh, he also was adopted into Salumber,
but didn’t succeed there.
- Rawat TAKHAT SINGH,
5th Rawat of Bhadesar; adopted from Chavand.