|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT
HISTORY: The estate was founded in 1596 by Kunwar Mukund Das, a
grand-son of Rao Maldev of Marwar.
- Thakur MUKUND DAS,
Thakur of Bhadrajun 1596/-
- Thakur BAKHTAWAR SINGH,
of Bhadrajun, Musahib,
- Thakur INDRA BHAN,
Thakur of Bhadrajun -/1856, married and had issue.
- Thakur Sangram Singh (qv)
- Thakur SANGRAM SINGH,
of Bhadrajun 1856/-, born about 1843, married and
- Kunwar Pratap Singh, born 1863.
- Rani Ratan Kanwar, married 1878 (as his second wife), Raj
Rana Rai Singhji III of Bari-Sadri. She
- Raja Shri DEVI SINGHJI,
of Bhadrajun, married Rani
Saheb Sagar Kunwar of Karjali, and had
- Rani Saheb Hansa Kumari, married Rao
Saheb Hamir Singhji of Meja, and has
- Rani Gopal
Kanwar, married 1953, Raj Rana Himmat Singhji of Bari Sadri, and had issue, two sons. She
died 5th June 1995.
- Raja Shri GOPAL SINGHJI,
of Bhadrajun, former speaker in the Rajasthan
Assembly in 1977,
married and had issue. He died 21st December 2010.
- Raja Shri Veer Singhji (qv)
- Kanwarani Sujata Kanwar, married Kunwar Prithviraj Singh
of Akhaipura (see Khandela-Junior),
and has issue, one son.
- Raja Shri VEER SINGHJI, Thakur of Bhadrajun (see
- Kumari (name unknown) [Rani Saheba of Bhadrajun],
married Rao Bahadur Karan Singh of Bedla.
- Thakurani Takhat Kanwar, married Thakur Sardul Singh of Danta in Jaipur.
- HH Maharani Paras Kumari, married 31st May 1957 in
Bhadrajun, HH Maharaja
Sri Bhupendrasinhji Virbhadrasinhji of Lunawada.
- Kanwarani Marudhar Kanwar, married Kunwar Vijendrasinhji
Parmar of Jagir Ishakpura.