|Predecessors and Short History: The
estate was a jagir in Narsinghgarh Princely State, and the original
grantee was a younger son of the then Raja of Narsinghgarh. The
- Maharaj Shri MOTI SINGH,
Duwankheri -/1932, married
He died 1932.
- HH Shri Huzur Raja Sir Arjun Singhji
- Maharaj Shri Sajjan Singh (qv)
- Maharaj Mool Singhji, born 24th
- Maharaj Prabhunath Singhji, born
May 1909, Chief Minister, married and had issue, one son and
daughters. He died
1st February 2000 at Narsingarh.
- Kunwar Bhanu Prakash Singhji, he was adopted by the HH
Huzur Raja Sir Vikram Singhji Sahib Bahadur of Narsingarh, and
succeeded there as HH Shri Huzur Maharaja Bhanuprakash Singhji Sahib
Bahadur of Narsingarh (qv)
- Maharaj Chandra Prakash Singh, married and had issue.
- Kumari Kamaleshwari, married 1999, Kunwar Dilip
Singh, born 1962, son of Thakur Gun Nidhan Singh of Talaogaon.
- Maharaj Shri SAJJAN SINGH,
Thakur of Duwankheri
born 5th November 1899, educated at Daly College, Indore; married
of Thakur Guman Singh of Sointra in Jodhpur and had issue.
- Maharaj Jitendra Singh (qv)
- Maharaj Raghubir Singh, born 6th
- Maharaj Shri JITENDRA SINGH,
of Duwankheri, born 7th
February 1918, educated
at Victoria High School, Narsingarh and Balwant Rajput College, Agra.