|REDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: The
jagirs of Bhindar and Bhadsoda, were granted to Rawat Shakti Singh, who
was the younger son of Maharana Udai Singh of Mewar and younger brother of Maharana
Pratap Singh of Mewar. Estate holders were…
- Maharaj SHAKTA, 1st
Rawat of Bhindar, married and had issue. He died after 1576.
- Maharaj Bhanji (qv)
- Rawat Achal Das, he was granted the thikana of Bansi;
married and had issue, the Achalawat sub-clan, including the Rawats of Bansi.
- Kunwar Ballu Singhji
- Rawat Madho Singh, married and had issue.
- Rawat Jagat Singh of Kolyari, married and had issue.
- Rawat Lal Singh, he was granted the thikana of
- Rani Damiyanti, married Raja Maha Singh of Amber.
- Rani Sahiba Sisodniji, married Rao Surtan Singh of Bundi.
- Maharaj BHANJ, 2nd
Rawat of Bhindar 1594/1605, married and had issue. He died 1605
- Kunwar Dayal Singh
- Kunwar Ber Singh
- Kunwar Man Singh
- Kunwar Gokul Das
- Maharaj Puran Mal (qv)
- Thakurani Jam Kanwar, married Thakur Vithal Dasji of Rinsi, and had issue.
- Maharaj PURAN MAL,
3rd Rawat of Bhindar 1605/1611, married and had issue.
- Maharaj Sabal Singh (qv)
- Maharaj Chatar Sal, he was granted the estate of
- Maharaj SABAL SINGH,
4th Rawat of Bhindar 1611/1635, served in the Mughal Imperial Army with
2500 zat and 1000 sawar.
- Maharaj MOKHAM SINGH I,
5th Rawat of Bhindar 1635/1681, married and had issue, 7 sons.
- Maharaj Jodh Singh, ancestor of Dhalopa Thikana
- Maharaj Anand Singh of Mandkla, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Kalyan Singh, was given Sakatpura in jagir.
- Maharaj AMAR SINGH,
6th Rawat of Bhindar 1681/1709, married and had issue.
- Maharaj JAIT SINGH,
7th Rawat of Bhindar 1709/1727, married and had issue.
- Maharaj UMAID SINGH,
8th Rawat of Bhindar 1727/1753
- Maharaj KUSHAL SINGH,
9th Rawat of Bhindar 1753/1765, died sp.
- Maharaj MOKHAM SINGH II,
10th Rawat of Bhindar 1765/1810, adopted from Dhalopa, married and had
issue, two sons.
- Maharaj Zorawar Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Fateh Singh, he was granted the jagir of Bohera,
and succeded there as Rawat Fateh Singhji of Bohera.
- Maharaj ZORAWAR SINGH,
11th Rawat of Bhindar 1810/1827
- Maharaj HAMIR SINGH,
12th Rawat of Bhindar 1827/1878, adopted from the Pansal family
(descended from the 12th son of Maharaj Shakti Singh), married three
wives, 1stly Rani Chauhaniji of Baneria, married 2ndly, Rani Bhatyaniji
of Mohi, married 3rdly, Rani Jhaliji of Gogunda,
and had issue.
- Maharaj Madan Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Shakti Singh
- Kunwar Ratan Singh, adopted by Rawat Shri Adot Singhji of
Bohera, and succeded there as Rawat Shri Ratan Singhji of Bohera.
- Kunwar Duleh Singh, married and had issue.
- Maharaj Kesri Singh (qv)
- Maharani Birad Kanwar, married 1850, Maharaja Bhairon
Singh of Ratlam.
- Kunwar Balwant Singh, married Kunwarani Bakhtawarji,
and had issue.
- Maharaj Man Singhji (qv)
- Rani Sahiba Fateh Kunwar, married Maharaj Shambhu
Singhji of Ralayata in Kishangarh,
and had issue.
- Maharaj MADAN SINGH,
13th Rawat of Bhindar 1878/1887, married Rani Chauhaniji of Bedla, and had adoptive issue. He died sp.
- (A) Maharaj Kesri Singh (qv)
- Maharaj KESRI SINGH,
14th Rawat of Bhindar 1887/1901, born 1875, educated at Mayo College,
Ajmer; married 1stly, Rani Chauhaniji of Garhi
in Banswara State, married 2ndly, 1891, Rani Govardhan Kunwar, born
1879, daughter of Raj Rana Amar Singhji of Tana,
and his wife, Rani Chandra Kunwar, and had issue.
- Maharaj Madho Singh (qv)
- Maharaj Tej Singh, he was adopted by Maharaj Kalyan
Singhji, 5th Rawat of Pansal, married and had issue.
- Maharaj Bhopal Singh (qv)
- Maharaj MADHO SINGH,
15th Rawat of Bhindar 1901/1919, born 1893, married Rani Chauhaniji
Dariao Kanwar of Sanjeli, and had
issue. He died spm1919.
- Rani Krishna Kumari, married Maharaj Tejraj Singh of
Gainta in Kotah State.
- Maharaj BHOPAL SINGH,
16th Rawat of Bhindar 1919/1928, adopted by his brother, married Rani
Chawri Krishna Kumari of Arjya in Mewar State, and had issue.
- Kunwarani Sajjan Kumari, married Kunwar Ghanshyam Singh
Rathore of Natwara in Tonk State.
- Maharaj MAN SINGH,
17th Rawat of Bhindar 1928/1952, adopted by his uncle to succeed him on
the gaddi of Bhindar, he was the son of Kunwar Balwant Singh,
married 1stly, Rani Solankiji Mohan Kanwar of Dhoriya, married 2ndly,
Rani Chauhaniji Chand Kumari of Kotharia
in Mewar State, and had issue.
- Maharaj Bhairav Singh (qv)
- Rani Brajraj Kumari, married Maharaj Chiman Singh
Rathore of Raoti in Jodhpur State.
- Thakurani Govind Kumari, married Thakur Dilip Singh
Rajawat of Piplaj in Jaipur State.
- Kunwar Ghanshyam Singh, married Kunwarani Tanwarji Gopal
Kanwar of Kelawa in Jodhpur State.
- Maharaj BHAIRAV SINGH,
18th Rawat of Bhindar 1952/1967, married to Rani Meratni Anand Kumari
of Mithri in Jodhpur State, and had issue, three sons.
- Maharaj Randhir Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Balbir Singh
- Kunwar Devendra Singh
- Maharaj RANDHIR SINGH,
19th Rawat of Bhinder (see above).
- Thakur Karan Singh, married and has issue.
- Kunwar Prafullit Singh Shaktawat, married Kunwarani Phool
Kunwar, and has issue.
- Bhawar Baisa Priyanka Kunwar Shaktawat, born 18th June
- Bhawar Hukum Raj Singh Shaktawat, born 11th December
1995 in Bhindar.