|PRESENT RULER: Rai Bahadur
Thakur SOURENDRA SHANKAR SINGH, 6th Zamindar Saheb of Chandrapur
Padampur Estates since 1972.born in August 1947, presently serving as the Managing Trustee of
Chandrahasini and Gopaljee Mahaprabhu Trust in Chandrapur; married
Rajkumari Seema Devi, daughter of Lal Saheb Bhola Nath Shah Deo of Lal
Gutua, Chhota Nagpur, and has issue, one son and one daughter.
- Rajkumar Debendra Nath Singh, married Rajkumari Bharti
daughter of Raja Ghanshyam Kishore Das of Chhuikhadan,
his wife, Rani Rajshree Devi, and has issue, one son.
- Kunwar Viraswat Pratap Singh, born 26th September 2010.
- Rajkumari Suprabha Singh, married Kunwar Sahib Rameswar
Singh, son of Rajkumar Amarendra Kishore Singh of Nayagarh, and his wife, Rajkumari Sabita
Moyee Devi of Chandrapur (see below)
|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: This
was granted to Thakur Rup Singh in 1862, along with the title of
Rai Bahadur as a hereditary distinction for his loyalty and service to
the ruling government. The Estate comprised lands
adjoining the two states of Chhatisgarh and Orissa with a total number
of 178 villages. Estate holders were….
- Rai Bahadur Thakur RUP
SINGH, 1st Zamindar Saheb of
Chandrapur and Padampur Estates
1862/-; married and had issue, four sons.
- Rai Bahadur Thakur Harihar Singh (qv)
- Kumar (name unknown) Singh
- Kumar Shyam Sundar Singh
- Kumar Kalicharan Singh
- Rai Bahadur Thakur HARIHAR
SINGH, 2nd Zamindar Saheb of
Chandrapur and Padampur Estates, married and had issue,
- Rai Bahadur Thakur Bhawani Shankar Singh (qv)
- Kumar Ramdayal Singh, married and had issue, one daughter.
- Kumari Katyani Devi, married a Pattayat Saheb of Gangpur.
- Rai Bahadur Thakur BHAWANI
SHANKAR SINGH, 3rd Zamindar Saheb of
Chandrapur and Padampur Estates, he adopted
Rajkumar Birendra Nath Singh eldest son of Pattayat Balabhadra Deb of
Bamra, after the premature death of his son; married Kumari Srimati
Devi, daughter of the Thakur Saheb of Jorasingha,
had issue, as well as adoptive issue.
- Thakur Rudra Pratap Singh, married the sister of Pattayat
Saheb Balabhadra Deb of Bamra, and had
issue, one child who died in infancy. He died vpsp.
- (A) Rajkumar Birendra Nath Singh, he succeeded as Rai
Bahadur Thakur Birendra Nath Singh of Chandrapur (qv)
- Rai Bahadur Thakur
BIRENDRA NATH SINGH, 4th Zamindar Saheb of
Chandrapur and Padampur Estates -/1972, eldest son of Pattayat
Balabhadra Deb of Bamra, he succeeded by
adoption; married Rajkumari Leelabati Devi, daughter of Rajkumar
Srimanth Kumar Dev Burman of Tripura,
and had issue, five children. He died 1972.
- Rajkumari Jyostna Moyee Devi, married Rajkumar Kadam
Chandra Deo of Bonai.
- Rajkumari Pratibha Moyee Devi, married Rajkumar Dhruva
Narayan Singh Deo of Raidhi.
- Rajkumari Bidyut Moyee Devi, married Rajkumar Nakhul
Shankar Lal Singh Handay of Ukhra in West Bengal.
- Rajkumar Sourendra Shankar Singh, he succeeded as Rai
Bahadur Thakur Sourendra Shankar Singh (qv)
- Rajkumari Sabita Moyee Devi, married Rajkumar Amarendra
Kishore Singh, son of Raja Krushna Chandra Singh Mandhata of Nayagarh, and has issue.
- Kunwar Saheb Rameswar Prasad
Singh, married Rajkumari Suprabha Singh (see above).
- Rai Bahadur Thakur
SOURENDRA SHANKAR SINGH, 5th Zamindar Saheb of
Chandrapur and Padampur Estates (see above)
- Kumar Rani Padma Devi of Chandrapur, Dist. Janjir-Champa,
Chattisgarh, married Rajkumar Pramode Chandra Deo Bhanj of Daspalla,
born 15th January
1938, and has issue.
- Unknown, married and had issue (#1).
- Thakur Kshiti Bhushan Singh Deo, married and had issue.
He died after 1940.
- Thakur Vijaya Kumar Singh Deo
- Thakur Sashi Bhushan Singh, educated at Benares Hindu