|married Rani Krishna Kumari, daughter of HH Raja
Dalip Singhji of Jhabua, and his wife,
Gopal Kumari, and has issue.
- Rajkumari Subhadra Kumari (+), born 13th January 1948,
and has issue.
- Yuvaraj Krishna Kumar Singh, married Yuvrani Durga Rajya
daughter of Shri Bharat Shumsher Jung Bahadur Rana of Nepal,
and has issue.
- Rajkumar Anant Vijay Singh [Dhruv Singh], married 28th
March 2009 in Bhopal, Maharajkumari Shree Manjari Devi, daughter of HH
Udit Pratap Deo of Kalahandi, and
his wife, HH Maharani Padma Manjari Devi,
daughter of HH
Maharaja Shri Pradeep Chandra Bhanj Deo of Mayurbhanj.
|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT
- Raja SHIV BAHADUR SINGH,
26th Rao Sahib of
Churhat, he was granted the
of Raja as a personal distinction, served as minister in the Central
cabinet under Jawaharlal Nehru; married 1stly, married 2ndly,
3rdly, Rani Mohini Devi, and had issue, four sons and five daughters.
He died 1955.
- Rani Laxmi Devi (by 1st wife), married the Raja Ramendra
Vikram Singh of Athadma in Uttar
had issue, one son.
- Rani Sushila Kumari (by 1st wife), married Rana
Sahib Shri Jagdishwar Prasad Singhji of Chaugain
Bihar, and had issue, three sons and one daughter.
- Rani Shanta Devi (by 3rd wife), married Rao Saheb Indra
Pal Singh of Pachon in
Uttar Pradesh, and had issue, two sons and two daughters.
- Rao Ran Bahadur Singh (by 1st wife) (qv)
Arjun Singh (by 3rd wife), born 5th November 1930 in Churhat, Distt.
Madhya Pradesh; Educated at Allahabad University and Agra University
LL.B.); Member of the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly 1957/1985;
of State for Agriculture, and General Administration Department (GAD)
Information and Public Relations in the Government of Madhya Pradesh
Minister of Planning and Development, Government of Madhya Pradesh
Minister of Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh 1972/1977; Leader
Opposition, Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly 1977/1980; Chief
Madhya Pradesh 1980/1985; Governor of Punjab in 1985; Minister of
in the Government of India 1985/1986; Member of the Eighth Lok Sabha
Minister of Communications, Government of India 1986/1988; Member of
Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly 1988/1991; Chief Minister,
Pradesh 1988/1989; Minister of Human Resource Development, Government
India 1991/1994; Member of the Tenth Lok Sabha 1991/1996; Elected
to Rajya Sabha in April 2000 and re-elected in March 2006; Member,
Consultative Committee for
Ministry of Home Affairs 2000/2004; Member of the Committee on Rules
Chairman of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Human Resource
2002/2004; Member of the General Purposes Committee 2002/2004; Union
Minister of Human Resource Development 2004/2009; married 2nd
1948, Rajkumar Rani Saroj Kumari of Pratapgarh (M.P.), born 25th July
and had issue. He died 4th March 2011 of a heart attack at the All
India Institute of Medical Sciences in Delhi and was cremated at
- Kunwar Abhimanyu Singh, born 15th January 1950, married
Kunwarani Veena Kumari, born 25th July 1954, daughter of Maharaj
Godji of Kutch, and has issue.
- Bhanwar Abhijeet Singh, born 19th July 1978, married
19th February 2006 (div. 2011), Bhanwarani Priyanka Singh, daughter of
Madhvendra Singh of Narauli, Moradabad Dist.
- Baiji Lal Aradhana Kumari, born 15th January 1985.
- Thakurani Veena Kumari, born 9th September 1952,
ran as an Independent candidate from Sidhi Lok Sabha constituency in
the 15th Lok Sabha elections; married Thakur Bhuvaneshwar Prasad Singh
Singhrauli, Sidhi District (M.P.), and has issue.
- Kunwar Aishwarya Singh, born 1974,
22nd/23rd February 2007 at New Delhi, Devyani Rajya Lakshmi Devi,
daughter of Shri Pashupati
Shumsher Jung Bahadur Rana of Nepal, and his wife
Rani Usharaje Scindia.
- Baiji Lal Amritha Kumari
- Kunwar Ajay Singh [Rahul Singh], born 13th September
1954, M.L.A. (Madhya Pradesh); married
Kunwarani Suniti Singh of Gumanpura, and has issue.
- Bhanwar Arundodya Singh, born 1983, Bollywood actor.
- Baiji Lal Akriti Kumari, born August 1985.
- Baiji Lal Ambika Kumari, born 1988.
- Rajkumar Dr. Sajjan Singh (by 3rd wife), born 1932,
educated in the
married and has issue, two sons and two daughters.
- Kunwar Dr. Vijay Singh, married and has issue.
- Baiji Lal Malini Kumari
- Baiji Lal Bhavna Kumari
- Kunwar Amar Singh, married and has issue.
- Bhanwar Udayan Singh
- Baiji Lal Anushree Kumari
- Thakurani Sandhya Kumari, married Thakur Ajai Singh of Pokhran, and has
- Baisa Darshika Kumari, born 6th October 1983.
- Baiji Lal Madhu Kumari, married and has issue, one son.
- Rajkumari Usha Kumari (+) (by 3rd wife), married and had
issue, one son
and two daughters.
- Rajkumar Ganga Singh (+) (by 3rd wife), married and had
issue, one son
and two daughters.
- Baiji Lal Vandana Kumari
- Baiji Lal Manju Kumari
- Kunwar Sanjay Singh
- Rajkumari Padma Kumari, married Uday Pratap Singh (+),
and has issue, one
son and one daughter.
- Rao RAN BAHADUR SINGH,
27th Rao Sahib of Churhat (see above)