|PRESENT HEAD OF HOUSE: Thakur MADAN SINGH, 16th and present
Thakur Saheb of Danta
|born 1920, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer;
served as Captain
in the Sawai Man Guards, and later served in the Rajendra Hazari
Chairman of the Rajasthan unit of Parishad, elected to the Vidhan Sabha
in 1952, married Thakurani Nand Kanwar, daughter of Maharaj Shri Onar
Singhji of Kacholia in Kishangarh, and
issue, five sons.
- Kunwar Omendra Singh, married Kunwarani Krishna Kumari,
daughter of Thakur Roop Singh of
- Kunwar Dalip Singh. married Kunwarani Kumud Kumari,
daughter of Rai Ravindra Singh of Khawa.
- Kunwar Jitendra Singh, married Kunwarani Chandra Kanwar,
daughter of Thakur Raghubir Singh of
- Kunwar Karan Singh, married Kunwarani Krishna Kumari,
daughter of Thakur Dalel Singh Udawat of
- Kunwar Rajendra Singh, married Kunwarani Nutan Kumari.
|PREDECESSORS and SHORT
Raja Bir Singh Deo of Khandela,
granted the village of Losal with nine
to his son, Kunwar Amar Singh. Rulers were….
- Thakur AMAR SINGH,
1st Thakur Saheb of Danta 1669/-, constructed a fort at Rajpura in
and later at
Losal in 1654, he was granted the village of Danta by Maharaja Jaswant
Singh of Jodhpur in 1669, married 1stly, Thakurani Ratan Kanwar,
daughter of Thakur Maha Singh Nirban of Papurna, married 2ndly,
Thakurani Kanha Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Kushal Singh Jodha of
Ajmera, married 3rdly, Thakurani Raj Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Sadaram
Gaur of Sarwad, and had issue. He died after 1669.
- Thakur Ratan Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Jhujhar Singh of Rajputa.
- Kunwar Raj Singh of Khandi, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Hathi Singh of Khandi.
- Kunwar Tej Singh of Bhirana.
- Kunwar Zorawar Singh of Sami.
- Kunwar Inder Singh of Sami.