|PRESENT HEAD OF HOUSE: Rawal RAGHUVEER SINGHJI, 12th and
present Rawal Saheb of Dhulamarried Rajkumari Jaya Kumari [Rani Jaya Kumari of Dhula], youngest
daughter of Rana Jaiwant Singh
of Sanand, and has issue, five daughters.
- Baisa Yogini Kumari, married Kanwar Mahaindra Singh of
Jalwa, and has issue, two daughters and a son.
- Kumari Shivranjini
- Kumari Shivangani
- Bhawar Shivrudra Singh
- Baisa Jyoti Kumari, married to Bhanwar Raghuraj Singh, and
has issue, two daughters.
- Kumari Ravija
- Kumari Lalitambara
- Baisa Meenakshi Kumari, married to Kunwar B. P. Singh, and
has issue, one daughter and one son.
- Kumari Urvashi
- Kuwar Digveer Singh
- Baisa Deepika Kumari, married to Kunwar Durjay Singh of Masuda, and has issue, one son.
- Baisa Nandita Kumari, married to Kunwar Udaiveer Singh, and
has issue, one son.
|PREDECESSORS and SHORT
The family belongs to the Durjansinghot branch of the Rajawat sub-clan,
from Raja Man Singh of Jaipur (1590/1615). Rulers were….
- Thakur DURJAN SINGH,
1st Thakur of Dhula -/1597, he was born as the fourth son of Mirza Raja
Man Singhji I of Amber, and his wife,
Rani Sahodra Gaud, and he received the Jagir of Dhula from his father,
in the Imperial Mughal army; captured the fort of Kakrura in 1596, and
recaptured the fort of Busna in June 1597, married and had issue. He
killed in a fierce naval engagement 19 kilometres off Vikrampur on 5th
- Thakur Purshottam Singh (qv)