|PREDECESSORS and SHORT HISTORY: The
estate is heritable and is governed by the rule of primogeniture.
- Sri Raja TAKHT SINGH,
Raja of Hemgir, founder.
- Sri Raja CHANDAN SINGH,
Raja of Hemgir -/1939, he was awarded the Coronation Medal in
1937, married and had issue. He died in 1939,
aged 80 years.
- Sri Raja Bishwambhar Singh Sahib (qv)
- Sri Raja BISHWAMBHAR SINGH
Sahib, Raja of Hemgir 1939/-, born about 1888, married
and had issue. He died after 1962.
- Sri Raja Yagya Narain Singh (qv)
- Sri Raja YAGYA NARAIN SINGH,
Raja of Hemgir, born 24th April 1932, educated
College, Raipur; Member of the Lok Sabha.
- Sri Raja SUNIL SINGH Deo,
Raja of Hemgir (see above)