|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: This
state was a
guaranteed Thikana under the Acheson Treaty of 1865, with full powers
Judiciary, Customs, Police and Excise. Rulers were…
- Maharaj Shri RAI SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda,
son of Raja
Ratan Singh of Ratlam; married and had
- Maharaj Padma Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Anoop Singh, he was adopted by his uncle, Maharaj
Sakat Singhji of Multhan, and succeeded there as Maharaj Anoop Singhji
- Maharaj Shri PADMA SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda
- Maharaj Shri NAHAR SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda
- Maharaj Shri JORAWAR SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda
- Maharaj Shri SOBHAL SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda
- Maharaj Shri BHAGWAT SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda
December 1818, a Settlement (No. CCXXIV) was made by Sir John
Malcolm with the Thakur Saheb, by which the Thakur received sixteen
villages subject to an annual payment of Rupees 9,459
to the Dhar Darbar, and he also engaged to be responsible for the peace
of the villages; his widow adopted his nephew as his successor.
He died sp 1857 (#2).
- (A) Kunwar Dalel
Singh, he succeeded as Maharaj Dalel Singh, Thakur Saheb of
- Maharaj Shri DALEL SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda
1857/1897, born 1839, succeeded 1864 (#1),
of Chhayan in Kachhi-Baroda, nephew of preceding, married a
Rani from the Sisodia family of Kulthana, Pratapgarh, and
had issue. He died 1897.
- Maharaj Jalam Singh (qv)
- Rajkumar Ram Singh, he was adopted by HH Raja Shardul
Sitamau and succeded there as HH Raja Sir Ram Sinh II Bahadur of Sitamau.
- Maharaj Kishan Singh
- Baisaheb Manak Kunverba, married Raja Bahadur Singh of Raghogarh.
- Maharaj Shri JALAM SINGH, Thakur of Kachhi-Baroda
1897/1906, educated at Daly College,
and had issue. He died 13th June 1906.
- Baisaheb Vishnu Kumari, born 1895, married (as his first
Rawat Jai Singhji, 3rd Rawat Saheb of Meja.
died sp 1968.
- Maharaj Beni Madho Singh (qv)
- Maharaj Shri BENI MADHO SINGH, Thakur of
Kachhi-Baroda 1906/1973, born 3rd October 1904
13th June 1906, educated at Daly College, Indore; married 1stly, 1924,
Brijraj Kumari, daughter of Raja Saheb Lakshmi Raj Singh of Gabhana,
Dist. Aligarh, U.P., married 2ndly, Rani Sushil Kunverba of Malia, died
sp, and had issue. He died 1973.
- Maharaj Sahib Rameshwar Pratap Singh (qv)
- Kumar Deshpal Singh, born 17th April 1931, educated at
- Maharaj Sahib Shri RAMESHWAR PRATAP SINGH, Thakur of
Kachhi-Baroda (see above)