|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: The
the family was Kunwar Ajja, son of Maharana Lakhaji of Mewar. Estate holders were…
- Thakur AJJA SINGH, 1st Thakur of Kanore, married and
- Thakur SARANG DEO I, 2nd Thakur of Kanore, married
issue, the Sarangdevot
- Thakur JOGA SINGH, 3rd Thakur of Kanore -/1527,
had issue. He
March 1527 at the battle of Khanwa.
- Thakur Net (or Nen) Singh (qv)
- Thakur NARBAD SINGH, 4th Thakur of Kanore 1527/-
- Thakur NET SINGH, 5th Thakur of Kanore -/1576, died
June 1576 at
- Thakur BHAN SINGH, 6th Thakur of Kanore 1576/-
- Thakur JAGNATH SINGH, 7th Thakur of Kanore
- Thakur MAN SINGH, 8th Thakur of Kanore, married and
- Thakur Maha Singh (qv)
- Rawat Surat Singh, Rawat [cr.1707], he was granted the
Jagir of Batherda
- Thakur MAHA SINGH, 9th Thakur of Kanore, died 1711
- Rawat SARANG DEO II, 10th Rawat of Kanore 1711/- ,
in 1711 and the title of Rawat at the same time; married and had issue.
- Rawat PRITHVI SINGH, 11th Rawat of Kanore
- Rawat JAGAT SINGH, 12th Rawat of Kanore
- Rawat JALAM SINGH [Zalim Singh], 13th Rawat of Kanore
- Rawat AJIT SINGH, 14th Rawat of Kanore, married and
- Rani Roop Kanwar, married (as his second wife), 1843, Raj
Rana Shiv Singh of Bari
Sadri. She died sp.
- Rawat UMMED SINGH, 15th Rawat of Kanore -/1884,
1852, Roop Kanwar,
daughter of Raj Rana Kirti Singhji II of Bari
Sadri, and his first wife, Rani Sringar Kanwar, and had issue.
- Rawat Nahar Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Lakshman Singh, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Kesri Singh, adopted by his uncle and succeeded
as Rawat Kesri Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Chhatar Singh, married into Gidhaur.
- Kunwar Raghuvir Singh
- Thakurani Deep Kunwar, married 1915, Thakur Nahar Singh
- Rawat NAHAR SINGH, 16th Rawat of Kanore 1884/- ,
married and had
adoptive issue. He died sp.
- (A) Rawat Kesri Singh (qv)
- Rawat KESRI SINGH, 17th Rawat of Kanore, born 1884,
he succeeded by adoption, member
of the Apellate Court
of Mewar, married
the daughter of Maharaja Bahadur Ravneshwar Prasad Singh of Gidhaur,
and had issue. He died 16th June 1932 at Kanore.
- Rawat Karan Singh (qv)
- Rani Jas Kanwar, married 1926, Kunwar Girdhar Singh of Tana in Udaipur,
and had issue.
- Rawat KARAN SINGH, 18th Rawat of Kanore, born 1913,
succeeded his father in 1932,
Mayo College, Ajmer; married Rani Mohan Kanwar, daughter of Rawat
Singhji of Dunlod, and his wife, Rani
Sireh Kanwar, and had issue.
- Rawat PRATAP SINGH, 19th Rawat of Kanore (see above)