|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: A
state founded before 1697 and feudatory to Kalat. Become independent
of Kalat in 1940, acceded to Pakistan on 17th March 1948 and was
dissolved on 14th October 1955. Rulers were….
- Mir RAHMAT KHAN -/1711, died 1711.
- Miur PURDIL KHAN 1711/1747 or 1711/1759
- Mir ABBAS KHAN II 1747? and 1764/1796
- Mir SHAHDAD KHAN II 1747/1759 or 1759/1764
- Mir ABBAS KHAN II 1764/1796
- Mir JAHANGIR KHAN 1796/1804 (deposed), succeeded by
adoption, died 1806.
- Mir ABBAS KHAN III 1810/1833 or 1804/1835, died 1835.
- Khan Mir AZAD KHAN 1833/1885, born 1794, died 1885.
- Khan Sir Mir NOWRUZ KHAN Bahadur [Nauroz Khan] K.C.I.E.,
1885/1909, born 1855, died 1909.
- Khan Sahib Mir MUHAMMED YAQUB KHAN 1909/1911, born 1873,
married and had
issue. He was assasinated
19th April 1911.
- Khan Sahib Amir Khan (qv)
- Sardar Bahadur Nawab Mir Habiballah Khan (qv)
- Nawabzada Shahbaz Khan Nowsherani , born in Kharan city,
served as the
President of Kalat State National Party in 1937/38. Joined the Baloch
in 1946. Joined Muslim League in 1948 and People’s Party in 1974.
- Khan Sahib AMIR KHAN, born 1896, he usurped the musnaid in 1911 and was deposed
after a short time.
- Sardar Bahadur Nawab Mir HABIB ALLAH KHAN 1911/1958, born
1897, succeeded 17th September 1911, he was granted the title of Sardar
in 1911, the title of Sardar
in 1919 and Nawab in 1921; married and had issue. He died 1958.
- Nawabzada Nustafa Khan Nausherwani, born 1915, married
and had issue. He died 196x.
- Sahibzada Ghulam Mustafa Khan Nausherwani, born in or