|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: Estate
- Maharaj Shri MOTI SINGH,
1st Thakur Saheb of Khawasa 1826/- , second son of Raja
Bhim Singh of Jhabua, he adopted Kunwar
Raghunath Singh, son of Maharaj Singh of Talawali, he married and had
- (A) Maharaj Raghunath Singh (qv)
- Maharaj Shri RAGHUNATH
SINGH, 2nd Thakur Saheb of Khawasa, adopted from the
of Maharaj Nahar Singh, married and had issue.
- Maharaj Himmat Singh (qv)
- HH Raja Udai Singhji of Jhabua.
- Maharaj Kesar Singh, married and had issue. He died 1934.
- HH Raja Dileep Singhji of Jhabua.
- Maharaj Shri Bahadur Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Onkar Singh, died young.
- Maharaj Shri HIMMAT SINGH,
3rd Thakur Saheb of Khawasa, he adopted his nephew, Kunwar Bahadur
Singh; married and had adoptive issue. He died spm.
- (A) Maharaj Shri Bahadur Singh (qv)
- Maharaj Shri BAHADUR SINGH,
4th Thakur Saheb of Khawasa, son of Maharaj Kesar Singh, he succeeded
by adoption; he married and had issue, four sons and five
- Maharaj Shri Vikram Singh (qv)
- Maharaj Digvijay Singh, married and has issue.
- Kunwar Parenjay Singh Khawasa
- Kunwari Manisha Singh Khawasa
- Maharaj Kishore Singh, married and has issue,
- Kunwar Parakram Singh Khawasa
- Kunwari Priya Singh Sodha, married into the Amarkot
family in Pakistan.
- Maharaj Chattrapal Singh
- Kunwari Raj Kunwar, married into the Bijaypur family in
- Kunwari Chandra Kunwar, married into the Bharat family.
- Kumari Gunwant Kunwarba Sahiba, married 1958, Kumar Shri
of Sokhada in Dhrangadhra, and has
- Kunwari Uma Kumari
- Kunwari Sushma Kumari
- Maharaj Shri VIKRAM SINGH,
5th Thakur Saheb of Khawasa (see above)