|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: Also
known as Kurabad, it was founded by Kunwar Arjun Singh of Salumber
in 1747. Estate holders
- Rawat ARJUN SINGH,
1st Rawat of Kurabar 1747/-, third son
of Rawat Kesri Singh of Salumber,
married and had issue.
- Kunwar Zalim Singh, died vpsp about 1740.
- Rawat Javan Singh (qv)
- Thakur Ajit Singh, fourth son, he was granted the Jagir
- Thakurani Bakhtawar Kanwar, married (as his third wife),
Rajshri Thakur Sawai Singh of Pokhran.
- Rawat JAVAN SINGH,
2nd Rawat of Kurabar
- Rawat ISRI SINGH,
3rd Rawat of Kurabar
- Rawat ADOT
SINGH, 4th Rawat of Kurabar, married and had issue.
- Rani Sultan Kanwar, married 1844 (as his first wife), Raj
Rana Devi Singhji of Tana.
- Rawat RATAN SINGH,
5th Rawat of Kurabar -/1880, married and
- Rawat Jait Singh (qv)
- Rani Sardar Kanwar, married 1878, (as his first wife),
Raj Rana Rai Singhji III of Bari-Sadri,
and had issue, one daughter.
- Rawat JAIT SINGH,
6th Rawat of Kurabar 1880/1895, born
about 1858, married and
had issue. He died 1895.
- Rawat Kishore Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Sangram Singh, born 1881.
- Kunwar Ranjit Singh, born 1883, he was adopted by Rawat
Singh of Asind, and succeded there as Rawat Ranjit Singh of Asind.
- Rani Indra Kanwar, married Rao Bahadur Thakur Girdhar
Singh of Chandawal, and had issue.
- Rawat KISHORE SINGH,
7th Rawat of Kurabar 1895/-, born 1879.
- Rawat BALWANT SINGH,
8th Rawat of Kurabar, married and had
- Rawat Nardeao Singhji (qv)
- Kunwar Pratap Singh, he was adopted into Asind and
there as Rawat Pratap Singh of Asind.
- Rawat NARDEAO SINGHJI,
9th Rawat of Kurabar