|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: Founded
1604 by Thakore Abhaisinhji, a younger son of Raj Saheb Chandrasinhji
of Dhrangadhra, Lakhtar ranks as a third class state in Kathiawar. The
Talukdar of Lakhtar exercises Criminal and Civil jurisdictional powers,
in common with other Kathiawar Princely States. Rulers were…
- Thakore ABHAISINHJI
CHANDRASINHJI, Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar 1604/1639, son of Raj
- Thakore VAJERAJJI
ABHAISINHJI, Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar 1639/1665, married and had
- Thakore Sahib Sheshmalji Vajerajji (qv)
- Kunwar Shri Kanaji Vajerajji
- Kunwar Shri Rayadhanji Vajerajji
- Kunwar Shri Kalinaji Vajerajji
- Kunwar Shri Karansinhji Vajerajji
- Kunwar Shri Laxmansinhji Vajerajji
- Kunwar Shri Samatsinhji Vajerajji
- Kunwar Shri Shaktiji Vajerajji
- Kunwar Shri Abherajji Vajerajji
- Kunwar Shri Kashiaji Vajerajji
- Kunwar Shri Ratanji Vajerajji
- Thakore Sahib SHESHMALJI
VAJERAJJI, Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar 1665/1696, married and
- Thakore Sahib Gopalsinhji Sheshmalji (qv)
- Kunwar Shri Jesangji Sheshmalji
- Kunwar Shri Sangramji Sheshmalji
- Kunwar Shri Ranmalji Sheshmalji
- Kunwar Shri Keshavdasji Sheshmalji
- Thakore Sahib GOPALSINHJI
SHESHMALJI, Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar 1696/1714, married and
- Thakore Sahib Karansinhji Gopalsinhji (qv)
- Kunwar Shri Vikaji Gopalsinhji
- Kunwar Shri Chandaji Gopalsinhji
- Kunwar Shri Kashiaji Gopalsinhji
- Kunwar Shri Bhagaji Gopalsinhji
- Kunwar Shri Hathisinhji Gopalsinhji
- Thakore Sahib KARANSINHJI
GOPALSINHJI, Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar 1714/1741, married and
- Thakore Sahib Abherajji Karansinhji (qv)
- Kunwar Shri Punjaji Karansinhji
- Kunwar Shri Adaji Karansinhji
- Kunwar Shri Jivajji Karansinhji
- Kunwar Shri Akherajji Karansinhji
- Kunwar Shri Raghaji Karansinhji
- Kunwar Shri Modji Karansinhji
- Kunwar Shri Tamayji Karansinhji
- Kunwar Shri Bamaji Karansinhji
- Kunwar Shri Sujoji Karansinhji
- Kunwar Shri Muluji Karansinhji
- Kunwar Shri Jesangji Karansinhji
- Thakore Sahib ABHERAJJI
KARANSINHJI, Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar 1741/1769, married and
- Thakore Sahib Raydhanji Abherajji (qv)
- Kunwar Shri Hardholji Abherajji
- Kunwar Shri Rayabji Abherajji
- Kunwar Shri Kashiaji Abherajji
- Kunwar Shri Sahebji Abherajji
- Thakore Sahib RAYDHANJI
ABHERAJJI, Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar 1769/1798, married and had
- Thakore Sahib Sangramji Raydhanji (qv)
- Thakore Sahib Chandrasinhji Raydhanji (qv)
- Kunwar Shri Akherajji Raydhanji
- Kunwar Shri Gondji Raydhanji
- Thakore Sahib SANGRAMJI
RAYDHANJI, Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar in 1798
- Thakore Sahib
CHANDRASINHJI RAYDHANJI, Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar 1798/1803
- Thakore Sahib PRITHIRAJJI
CHANDRASINHJI, Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar 1803/1835, married
- Thakore Sahib Vajirajji Prathirajji (qv)
- Maharani Gena Bai, married
Govindrao Gaekwad Shamsher Bahadur of Baroda.
- Thakore Sahib VAJIRAJJI
PRITHIRAJJI, Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar 1835/1846, died 15th
- Thakore Sahib KARANSINHJI
VAJIRAJJI C.S.I., Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar 1846/1924, born March
15th June 1846 (#3), C.S.I. [cr.
married and had issue. He died 8th August 1924.
- Thakore Sahib Balvirsinhji Karansinhji (qv)
- Kunwar Shri Mansinhji Karansinhji
- Kunwar Shri Bhagwatsinhji Karansinhji, married and had
- Kumari Prankuverba [Panuba], married HH Thakore
Saheb Shri Chandrasinhji Dipsinhji
Saheb of Dhrol, and had issue, one
Thakore Sahib BALVIRSINHJI
KARANSINHJI C.S.I., Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar 1924/1940, born
January 1881, he succeeded
his father on 8th August 1924, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot,
married and had
issue, six sons.
- Thakore Sahib Shri Indrasinhji Balvirsinhji (qv)
- Kunwar Shri Vikramsinhji Balvirsinhji
- Kunwar Shri Juwansinhji Balvirsinhji
- Kunwar Shri Mahendrasinhji Balvirsinhji
- Kunwar Shri Natversinhji Balvirsinhji, Barrister educated
at the Inns
Court in London, fl.1974
- Kunwar Shri Kishorsinhji Balvirsinhji , born
27th March 1920, educated at Panchgani High School; married Kumar Rani
Kunwarba, daughter of Darbar Saheb
Prabhatsinhji of Shapar, and had issue.
- Kunwar Shri Girirajsinhji Zala, married
Kumari Dilherkunwarba, daughter
of Thakore Saheb Kishorsinhji of Metral, and has issue.
- Kunwar Shri Rudraduttsinhji Girirajsinhji, married
Kumari Durgeshwari Devi, daughter of Kumar Shri
Balwantsinhji of Panched, and has issue.
- Kumari Devyani
- Kumari Mohini, married Kumar Shri Kalikakumar
Chudasama of Gamph.
- Kumari Padmini, married Kumar Shri
Girirajsinhji Chudasama of Rojka.
- Kumari Yogini, married Kumar Shri
Rajendrasinhji Rathore of Bakrol.
- Kumari Brijeshwari, married Kumar Shri
Pratapsinhji Jadeja of Roha.
- Kumari Rajeshwari, married Kumar Shri
Surendrasinhji Parmar of Abhra.
- Kumari Meenakshi, married Kumar Shri
Abhimanyusinhji Ranavat of Rajpur.
- Kunwar Shri Mayurdhwajsinhji Zala, married
Kumari Amrapali Devi,
daughter of Maharaj Shri Manvendrasinhji Jadeja of Khijadiya in Morvi, and has issue.
- Kumari Shri Devi, married Thakore Saheb Jayrajsinhji
Solanki of Mogar, and has issue (see Wadhwan).
- Kumari Bhuneshwari Devi, married Kumar Shir
Kirtirajsinhji Chouhan of Bhawaniya.
- Kunwar Shri Divyarajsinhji Zala, married
Kumar Rani Nirmala Kumari, daughter
of Thakore Saheb Bhimsinhji of Tharad,
and has issue.
- Kunwar Shri Yashpalsinhji Divyarajsinhji Zala,
Kumar Rani Yogeshwari Devi, daughter Kumar Shri
Kailashsinhji of Thana in Udaipur, and has issue.
Rudrapratapsinhji Yashpalsinhji Zala
- Kunwar Shri Jayvirsinhji Balvirsinhji
- Thakore Sahib Shri
INDRASINHJI BALVIRSINHJI, Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar 1940/- , born
and succeeded 2nd July 1940 (#2),
at Rajkumar College, Rajkot; married and had issue.
- Thakore Sahib Balbhadrasinhji Indrasinhji (qv)
- Rani Jayendra Kumari, married 10th December 1952, Maharaj
Vijaysinhji Sahib of Rajpipla, and
issue, four daughters.
- Rani Kusum Kumari, married (as his first wife), Maharaj
Rameshwar Singhji of Multhan, and had
issue, one daughter.
- Thakore Sahib
BALBHADRASINHJI INDRASINHJI, Thakore Sahib of Lakhtar (see above)
- Kumari of Lakhtar, married Thakur Nahar Singh of Auwa, and had issue.