|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: Founded
in 1466 as an off-shoot of the Raos of Idar. Rulers
- Raol VAGHSINHJI, 1st Raol of Malpur 1466/-
- Raol GOVINDSINHJI, 2nd Raol of Malpur -/1537,
- Raol Panchsinhji Govindsinhji (qv)
- Thakore Shri Ramsinhji Govindsinhji, he was granted the
estate of Magodi in 1537, married and had issue, the Thakore Sahebs of
- Raol PANCHSINHJI, 3rd Raol of Malpur
- Raol INDRASINHJI, 11th Raol of Malpur 1780/1796
- Raol JAMALSINHJI, 12th Raol of Malpur in 1796,
had issue. He was killed in 1796.
- Raol Takhatsinhji Jamalsinhji (qv)
- Raol TAKHATSINHJI JAMALSINHJI, 13th Raol of Malpur
- Raol SHIVSINHJI I, 14th Raol of Malpur 1816/1822
- Raol DIPSINHJI I, 15th Raol of Malpur 1843/-, born
- Raol SHIVSINHJI II KHUMANSINHJI, 16th Raol of Malpur
1875/1882, born 1841, married
issue. He died 1882.
- Raol Dipsinhji Shivsinhji (qv)
- Raol DIPSINHJI II SHIVSINHJI, 17th Raol of Malpur
born 1863, succeeded
1882 (#1), married
and had issue. He died 1914.
- Raol Jaswantsinhji Dipsinhji (qv)
MANAGER in 1914
- Raol JASWANTSINHJI DIPSINHJI, 18th Raol of Malpur
born 18th August
1886 (1893), died 1923.
- Raol Shri GAMBHIRSINHJI HIMMATSINHJI, 19th Raol of
1923/1969, born 27th
October 1914 and succeeded 23rd June 1923, educated
College, Sadra and Mayo College, Ajmer. He died sp 1969.