|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT
HISTORY: the estate was founded in 1859 by Thakur Mukand Singh,
only son of Thakur Nathu Singh
of Nawalgarh (Pana 4). Estate
- Thakur MUKAND SINGH,
1st Thakur of Mukangarh 1859/1876, married and had issue, as
well as adoptive issue. He
- Rani Ugam Kanwar, married Rao Saheb Bahadur Singh of Masuda.
- (A) Thakur Berisal Singh (qv)
- Thakur BERISAL SINGH,
2nd Thakur of Mukangarh 1876/1895, born as Kunwar Berisal
Singh, son of Thakur Durjan Sal of Nawalgarh,
adopted by Thakur Mukand Singh as his successor; married 1882, the
daughter of the Thakur of Babira, and had issue, one
daughter. He died spm in 1895.
BAHADUR SINGH, 3rd Thakur of Mukangarh 1903/1910, son of Thakur
Jait Singh of Mandawa, married
Thakurani Dhap Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Gambhir Singh of Kanota, and
issue. He died 1910.
- Thakur Randhir Singh (qv)
- Baisa (name unknown), married the Thakur of Kharwa.
- Thakur RANDHIR SINGH,
4th Thakur of Mukangarh 1910/1911 (16 months), died sp
- Thakur BAGH SINGH,
5th Thakur of Mukangarh 1915/1953, born 1886, son of Thakur Phul
Singh of Mahansar,
married 1stly, daughter of the Thakur of Bagot, married 2ndly, a
of Thakur of Rajpura in Bikaner, and had issue. He died 5th January
- Kunwar Prabhakar Singh (by 1st wife), died vpsp.
- Kunwar Kishor Singh (by 1st wife), died vpsp.
- Kunwar Devi Singh (by 1st wife), died vpsp.
- Thakur Lal Singh (by 1st wife) (qv)
- Thakurani (name unknown)
Kunwar (by 1st wife), married the Thakur of
Meenda in Jodhpur.
- Thakur Kuber Singh (by 1st wife)
- Thakur Jeetendra Singh (by 2nd wife) (qv)
- Rani Somwati Kunwar (by 2nd wife), married Raja Ambikeshwar
Bux Raiof Bishrampur in Bihar, and
- Thakur LAL SINGH,
6th Thakur of Mukangarh 1953/1961, married 1stly, Thakurani from Neema
in Bikaner, married 2ndly, Thakurani from Ras in Jodhpur. He died sp on 2nd
- Thakur JEETENDRA SINGH,
7th Thakur of Mukangarh 1961/1975, he succeeded by adoption, married
the daughter of
Maj. Thakur Kishore
of Karnisar in Bikaner, died sp on 16th November 1975.
- Thakur AJIT SINGH,
8th Thakur of Mukangarh (see above)